Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day....again

Well the kids have been out of school for 4 days.....in.....a.....row!!!!  We didn't get alot of snow, but those of you from the south know about black ice and boy have we had that!  Patches melt and then come back, its very dangerous!

Good news is that Darling Son and I have gotten along great and I have stuck close to home and finished some pieces.

Here are my skeleton keys.










And my friend Bob Mattingly made some scrumptous enameled components for me.  Here is the partially finished pieces. Still need to work on the bail, but hammering is out since Darling Son is still asleep!  Don't you love the yummy soft colors! Pink Topaz, yellow topaz drops and yellow adventure small beads. Exciting news is that I am going to visit Bob and his wife Judy for a weekend of enameling, late February.  I will take loads of pictures and let you know how that goes.









Stay safe everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels